Evey once in a while a girl needs to spoil herself, for my birthday (I think it was good timing more than anything though) I got myself this little gem. Louis Vuitton have online shopping options now, I actually dont know when this started because I honestly haven’t ever really like their stuff, so this was the first time I’ve looked haha. Anyway, I am a sunsine coast girl now and need online options because I really dont get the time to drive to Brisbane that much. So I first saw the Louis Vuitton Twist a few months ago, I fell in love with the twist buckle immediately! This is the size MM which is not huge, it fits a wallet, lipgloss, keys and a phone easily but if you want more than that you might have to squash it in!
I love ready to wear collections and while these shows were 6 months ago it is now perfect timing to get into these looks, here are my favourites from Resort 2016 Ready To Wear! Pictures from Vogue.com
Josh Goot: style and class combine.
Toni Maticevski: my one true love, his designs are always perfection!
Alex Perry: the iconic feminine, always amazingly beautiful!
Camilla and Marc: I love how they are so much more edgy these days, it really suits them!
I recently looked at my Givenchy Antigona and realised how much I had been mistreating it, it had been about 3-4 months since my last clean and condition, this has started to make the bag shape a little off. The things I use are in the image below and the steps I use them in.
1. I use the Mr.Sheen wipes for once a week cleans
2. I use the hosehold leather care kit usually one a month, the kit has a cleaning solution, conditioner and sponge to apply the xonditioner, follow the instructions on the box for best results. I find the best place to get leather care item is from car part stores or high end bag and leathergood stores.
3. After doing the leather care kit I use the water and stain repeller to keep everyyhing safe and as a bit of a security blanket.
I think the most important thing to do after cleaning and conditioning is to stuff the bag with tissue paper and let it sit in the dust bag for a few days to ensure it doesn’t lose shape while it is mosturised.
Doing this once a month will really make your items last so much longer. Remember they are an investment!
Happy new year! This year I have decided to make the year about making myself a better version of me starting with more frequent posts on here, I have so much to share all the time and I need to make more time for things that make me happy and improve my life like my blog and my health. So this is the begining of a very exciting year. Ao lets jump right in!
I have been trying to grow my hair long for years and only recently have started actually getting length beyond I was told is my “gene length” which is apparently dictated by your genes. Now there are a number of things I have done to achieve this and if you are like me and have blonde fine hair you might be able to use some of my techniques too!
Firstly I use a special pillowcase called a Slip pillowcase, its made from 100% silk and stops your hair getting tangled and pulled like cotton does, it’s also great for your skin, stopping sleep creases and stretching. Theybare awesome, also a really good gift idea for any lady who appreciates better skin and hair… aka EVERYONE!!
2. Stop blowdrying your hair! I was blowdrying every time I washed my hair, I have stopped this and now just wash my hair at night. By doing this I have essentially cut my heat damage in half as I only straighten with my ghd when needed and in thw morning. Its those small things that make a huge difference.
3. Dont brush your hair when it’s wet, and if you absolutely have to, use a detangling brush. I know this is helping me because I see less hair in my brush these days.
4. Think about what you consume, eating lots of protein will help build the hair, what is inside really dows dictate the outside. I have started having salmon for breakfast at least 3 mornings a week, the frozen fish section does pre cut portions in plastic and you just thaw it in the fridge the night before, I cook mine on a stove and often eat it with eggs and baby spinach. This will do wonders for your skin and hair!
I looove my Polaroid camera, it’s a land camera 230 and I did the battery conversion myself and learnt how to use them over a long period. The film is expensive but oh my it is worth every penny! Check out the camera and pics below, I love the semi washed out look it naturally has, so much more soul than modern digital cameras!